Registration and Abstract submission
- Deadline for early bird registration: 30th July 2022
- Deadline for late registration: 10th September 2022
- Deadline for abstract submission: 10th September 2022
Congress fee for the 3 days conference
(until 30th July 2022)
(until 10th September 2022)
Student, others (accompanying participants member,...)
The registration cost will include the participation fee, airport transfer, conference kit, conference T-shirt, breakfast and lunch, coffee and dinner.
For those who are unable to attend in-person, we are offering online participation for the 3 days ASA 2022 conference. The virtual option does not include presenting a talk and poster but you can interact during discussions by asking questions and comment in the chat. The registration fee for online participation is USD 30 for the 3 days conference (18th to 20th October 2022). The registration cost will include the registration fee and electronic version of the Abstract Book. Please to register for online attendance by email firstname.lastname@example.org with information: Name, Institution, Country, Email address
Mode of payment
In order to remit the funds to organizer through Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB), please provide the remitting bank with the following information:
- A/C No with VIB Bank: 023203022
- Beneficiary's name: PHAM DINH SAC
- Purpose of remittance: Registration Fee for ASA Conference 2022
- Bank name: VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK
- Bank Swift Code: VNIBVNVXXXX
- Bank address: 1ST, 2ND FLOOR, SAILING TOWER, 111A PASTEUR, BEN NGHE WARD, DIS.1, HCMC, VIET NAM
(Payment for registration fee can be made in USD, All banking charges must be borne by the participants. Upon payment made kindly mail the scanned copy of your receipt to email@example.com).
Guidelines for preparation of abstracts
- Page layout: The abstract text can occupy up to two A4 pages with 3 cm margins at left, right, top, and bottom. Use single-spaced text.
- Font: Use Times New Roman size 12 throughout the abstract text except for the authors and addresses, which should Times New Roman size 10. Names of genera and species should be in italics.
- Title: centered and in bold.
- Authors, affiliations, addresses, and emails: Justify text. Please bold all authors’ names and underline the presenting author.
- Main text: Justify paragraphs. Subtitles (in bold) are acceptable: e.g., Materials and methods, Results, Discussion, References. In-text citations are acceptable in the following formats: Benjamin (2015), Takiya & Mejdalani (2004), Yu et al. (2020), (Peter & Joseph 2008).
- Illustrations: Please keep illustrations to a minimum. Abbreviate in the main text as: (Fig. 1), (Figs 1, 2), (Figs 1, 4), (Figs 1-3).
(Send your Abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org)